Super Easy Homemade Mashed Potatoes
- 3 lbs potatoes (I used Organic Gold Potatoes for recipe)
- ½ -1 cup Skim Plus Milk
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4-1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and quarter potatoes, leaving skin on and removing blemishes from the potato.
- Place in pot, covering potatoes with water.
- Bring to a boil and remove when potatoes are fork-tender. Drain water from potatoes.
- With a whisk, start breaking potatoes up.
- Add butter and milk and continue to mash potatoes until desired consistency is reached.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic and stir.
- Serve hot.